Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome!

A Warm Welcome To My New Blog, SKIN CARE TIPS FROM DERMATOLOGIST!
I had been designing my own web sites since 1997, the most important ones being
www.hanishbabu.com and
www.lesstress.net

Through my gateway web page, I had been answering queries related to SKIN CARE and SKIN DISEASES for the last decade. I have received queries from all over the world.
This is my first attempt at Blogging, and, of course, I had to start with my favourite subject, Dermatology. I intend to develop this into a full fledged Expert Skin Care Tips Blog (From the Dermatologist, of-course!).
Later, I will come out with a Blog on another topic close to my heart, Stress Management.In fact, I have already brought out an e-Book on the subject. You can also join my e-Zine, which will provide you with valuable Stress Management Tips on a regular base.(Click on the image to visit and subscribe)

Regards and Best Wishes,
Dr.Hanish Babu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Blog.
Really enjoyed the way you wrote and thanks for sharing this valuable information here.
This really helped!!!
Laser Acne Scar Removal Cost in Delhi