Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Food and Acne Relationship: Not a Myth Anymore

Finally the verdict is out.

Food and Acne relationship is not a myth anymore, according to a review published in the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology, July 2010 issue.

Most textbooks and websites all over the web had been insisting that food does not have any inflience on the course or severity of acne.

As a dermatologists with more than 3 decades experience behind me, I had always held the view that some food items did affect the acne eruptions.

Read more: Food Acne: Not a Myth Anymore

4 comments:

Becka said...

Well!

I agreed with your post.. Food are having very good relation with human body and some of drinks too.. as Coffee..:)




Natural Skin Care

Unknown said...

skin care need for ACNE,because ACNE is great problem on our skin now,if we not remove its on our skin our real beauty damage any time so must be take care and remove ACNE on our skin.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to look into this. I've had acne problems for years now and haven't figured out why. Maybe I'll learn something that can help get rid of it for me.
-Seamus | http://desertdermatology.net/

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice thanks for sharing Then just Very nice, thanks for sharing to us Enjoyed every bit of your blog.Really looking forward to read more.
PRP Treatment for Hair Loss Delhi